Cambridge Judge Business School's flagship programme is the one-year intensive MBA, which attracts around 200 of the most talented international professionals from over 45 nationalities.
Our world-class MBA is an innovative management programme with an emphasis on management practice, team working and integrative projects. It is designed to produce leaders who can work across disciplines and cultures, and who are able to manage change, develop creative solutions to problems and improve performance.
Cambridge MBAs are:
- Highly diverse and from a wide variety of sector backgrounds
- Unified by the strong desire to succeed in their chosen careers
- An average age of 29
- Experienced professionals with an average 7 years pre-MBA work experience
- Highly employable in the global job market on completion of their MBA
What makes Cambridge MBAs stand out from the crowd?
- Committed to success and results-oriented, the programme is highly selective based on academic qualifications, quality of prior work experience and potential to succeed in the workplace
- Very collaborative in their work styles, the Cambridge MBA involves continual multinational teamwork in both class and live consultancy settings
- Innovative in their approach, the programme demands that students apply a very creative
approach to problem-solving and analysis
What can the Cambridge MBA Careers service offer?
- A dedicated, personalised and high quality service to both students and recruiters
- A close partnership with you as corporate recruiters
- Assistance with the selection and recruitment of professionals who will bring the most value to your organisations and fit most closely with your requirements
- Regular communication with you to provide a tailored service according to your needs