Senior Internal Auditor
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for someone to join our internal Audit team supporting the Head of Audit for Vodafone UK. Ready?
Is this role for me?
To provide risk-based independent assurance of the effectiveness of internal controls in Vodafone UK to senior management and the main board Audit and Risk Committee. This role will support our Technology function and would require the CISA Qualification. Ideally you will come from one of the big 4 consultancies and have a background in Technology Audits.
• Lead audits and deliver efficient and effective assurance over Vodafone UK business processes and control environment to senior management
• •Act as an effective business partner to the management team to identify, articulate and influence both the set up and the ongoing development of an appropriate internal control environment
• •Facilitate the closure of action plans, holding management to account for actions implementation
• •Support Head of Audit for Vodafone UK and teams of peers in delivery of audit plans by providing knowledge and expertise
Who are you looking for?
• Solid business acumen, extensive experience preferable in customer focused commercial roles
• Effective communicator and influencer – ability to engage senior management
• Able to translate problem statements to value add audit work and facilitate implementation of actions
• Experience in audit is beneficial
• Strong analytical skills, with an ability to work in detail and also see the big picture
• Able to prioritise, multi-task and be comfortable with a changing environment
• Persistent and determined
• Fluent in English – written and spoken.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• CIA/CIIA/MBA/ACCA/CIMA/Black Belt 6
• CISA and experience of Technology Audits
What’s in it for me?
Great reward with a competitive basic with generous annual bonus scheme. We will also throw in 28 days’ holiday (plus public holiday’s) and a flexible work environment, with genuine opportunities to develop and progress your career. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best! Plus you get work from our impressive campus in Newbury.
If all of above sounds good to you - apply now!