Requisition ID: 218973
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
The SAP Customer Experience Presales Specialist possesses advanced knowledge of SAP Customer Experience and partner software solutions focused in Customer Engagement, Customer Experience, CRM and Commerce areas and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. A SAP Customer Experience Presales Specialist interacts with prospective customers through discovery conversations, product solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
• Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP, SAP Customer Experience and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences looking to improve their customer experience and engagement. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
• Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
• In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
• Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP and SAP Customer Experience solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
• Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
• Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies (SAP Virtual Studio and Adobe Connect).
• Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
• Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
• Support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
Experience & Language Requirements
2+ years of presales experience, preferably with commerce, marketing and/or CRM solutions
2 -5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in commerce, marketing and/or CRM solutions
Demonstrates 3-4 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
Extensive knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
Experience in sales and sales processes
Excellent presentation and communication skills
English: proficient and Native in Spanish
Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
Master equivalent: optional
MBA / Ph.D.: optional
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, CRM, Pre-Sales, Event Marketing, Technology, Sales, Marketing