The FP&A Manager is a key partner to the Country CFO, business and function leaders. He/she is part of the Turkey FLT (Finance Leadership Team).
He/She is responsible to set and implement the financial strategy for short and long-term sustainable growth via developing and using financial early warning systems and advanced analytics. This role provides consolidated financial and business plans to Region and enables local plans and strategies to be aligned with regional/global strategies in light of local business environment and realities. The FP&A Manager also leads digital finance transformation efforts in the country and ensures accurate financial risk management.
Additional responsibilities include challenging and investigating results and ensuring proper follow-up on corrective actions, initiating, driving and monitoring productivi-ty and change initiatives in partnership with business and functional leaders, collabo-rating with financial control personnel to ensure consistent and compliant financial closing and reporting, and, developing and strengthening BPA function through at-tracting, developing, promoting and retaining personnel.
The role will oversee and guide the Turkey Pharma P&L, support the Strategic Plan, drive dynamic resource allocation across the different businesses in coordination with the country commercial and enabling function teams.
He/she will coach, mentor and guide the BPAs within Pharma Turkey including pro-moting best practices between the franchises; he/she will also take part in cross-divisional projects.
He/she also operates as a business partner to identify innovative opportunities for the non-strategic brands (established medicine portfolio) via optimization of resources, internal or external partnerships etc.
The FP&A Manager is the single point of contact for the Regional BPA planning team.
• University degree in economics, business administration or related field
• Advanced degree in business administration (MBA), CPA, economics or related field preferred
• Fluent written and spoken English
• 8-10 years financial and / or operational experience
• Strong analysis and communication skills
• Strong indirect leadership skills
• High level of curiosity
• Strong collaboration skills and able to work in a matrix
• Change management experience
• Result focus with high integrity
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Passion for the business side beyond pure finance perspective
• Good internal control background
• Excellent execution skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Project management experience