***Number of positions available: 2. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible to secure your interview: http://admiraljobs.co.uk/vacancies/3700/MBAEx/international_business_development_manager_201920/ ***
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy (launching new products, entering new markets..) we are looking for very high entrepreneurial drive people to be part of our International Business Development Team.
Working at Admiral Group inside this Team means taking ownership from day one and giving everything for our projects to make a meaningful and sustainable impact. The IBDM Team is an international taskforce who has the knowledge, the motivation and the talent to set up Admiral’s companies worldwide and for this reason, you will be at the forefront of pioneering change and you will need to use your initiative, creation and leadership to make it happens!
Taking strategy one step further, you will collaborate with Senior Managers across the business and across the Group to provide advisory services that bridge thoughtful strategy, detailed planning, and disciplined execution. We consider the role as an excellent preparation of highly talented people for a future line leadership role. In fact, the next step from this role could be to take on P&L responsibility within the Group. All the CEOs and some of the most senior international managers in Admiral Group originally entered the company via the same position.
• Work with the company's senior executive leadership to understand the key strategic issues facing the business
• Acts independently and in a very entrepreneurial way to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
• Provide as expert resource on strategy development for the business including involvement in various teams to proactively suggest potential projects
• Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
• Communicate findings to senior management and to the broader organization.
• Drive proposals through to implementation and results
• Work with various stakeholders to take products from ‘test and learn’ into ‘production’
Reporting to: CEOs/Head of BDMs
Based in: Headquarters in Cardiff; UK.
Opportunities to work in Paris/Lille, Sevilla, Rome with at least 6 months in our headquarters in Cardiff.